A little about the company: Perkup Kit
Perkup Kit is a specially curated Kit for individuals experiencing Breast Implant Illness and are in the market for Recovery Items post Explant Surgery. Made by a Breast Implant Illness Survivor, the Kit includes everything you’ll need for post-explant self-care (and even a few things you would never have thought of needing). Not only does the Kit support current warriors of Breast Implant Illness, a percentage of the proceeds from Kit sales is poured right back into the Breast Implant Illness Movement.
Check out their website here: www.perkupkit.com
It goes without saying that this is an exceptionally and ultra niched account. That being said, our efforts for content creation and community building were very detailed, and very targeted. As a result we KNOW for certain the followers of the page are good leads or ambassador candidates for our client.
Social Media Package: Basic SMM + Pinterest + Ambassador
- Install Facebook Page
- Install Instagram Account + Shop
- Install Pinterest Account
- Run Pinterest Ads for Brand Awareness
- Run Instagram Engagement Campaign for Brand Awareness + Community Building
- Install Ambassador Program
SMM Basic + Pinterest Optimization & Management + Ambassador Management
Average Monthly Investment: $$$$/monthly
Do you have questions on what the perfect plan could be for you? email me.
Social Posting Plan:
- 3-5 Posts Per Week to Facebook & Instagram (extreme focus on Instagram)
- 10 New Pins monthly to Pinterest
- Goal: to express convenience that the Kit provides, community, and women empowerment
Check them out here: @perkupkit
1 hour per week
To Launch the brand
We created an initial campaign of posts to incorporate EVERYTHING the brand stands for, their mission, who they cater to, and tid bits about the Kit itself. Perkup Kit launched their brand with a Giveaway Campaign FB/IG ad sequence through a 3rd party provider which resulted in 18 IG followers and 28 FB followers + 12K impressions across both platforms. Client Provided initial product photography.
Behind the Scenes at Sydney DeLucchi for perkup kit:
- Research on the mission, ideal client experiences, and movement
- Curation of posts that support the brand and outreach for use
- Content Creation (graphics, videos, Reels, pins etc)
- Caption Copy
- Hashtag research
- DM scripts for engagement and reach out to potential clients/ambassadors/ MD offices
- Creation of Ambassador program through LeadDyno
- Monthly, client receives batched social media content (graphics/photos + caption copy) to approve.
- Reporting when necessary of outreach from potential clients.
After 4 months of working together, Perkup Kit has accomplished:
- 24K Instagram impressions
- 276 Instagram Followers (read strong LEADS and community)
- 12% engagement on Instagram
- 8 Ambassadors
- 142 Facebook Likes
- 324K Pinterest Impressions
- 250K Pinterest Viewers
- 9K Pinterest Engagements
Pinterest has been a driver of leads to the client’s website, whereas Instagram and the Ambassador program have been the driver of sales!
AD SPEND Results : Pinterest
Client’s goal for ad spend on Pinterest was Brand Awareness and this goal was MET! We spent $216 and were able to achieve these metrics:
- 183K Impressions
- 879 Link Clicks
- 17 follows
- 1.5% Engagement
Client has enabled Facebook Pixel on their website so they can now retarget Pinterest click throughs via FB/IG ads.
Some Best of the Perkup kit Instagram account:
Some Best of the Perkup kit Pinterest:
Ambassador Program Application Page (LeadDyno):
Interested in reaching your goals + building the foundation to support your brand on social media?
Apply to work with me here: